Uniflex annually confirms compliance with international standards (ISO and BRC HACCP) and client audits, so that customers are confident in the well-functioning quality management system and the safety of the company"s packaging for their products.
Uniflex strives to progress and become better for its customers, therefore, in December 2019, the company passed another international audit - the supplier social responsibility audit SMETA 4-Pillar.
SMETA (Sedex Member EThical Audit) is an audit that assesses the enterprise compliance with established requirements in four main areas: labor protection and industrial safety, the environment, working conditions and the supplier business reputation.
International social auditor highlighted following Uniflex strengths:
- Good relations between management and workers;
- The General Director personally visits personnel on their workplaces, communicates with workers;
- Management takes an active part in the life of every employee of the enterprise;
- The company provides training and career development and opportunities for employees of all professions, positions and regardless of gender;
- At the enterprise, all workers are provided with medical insurance;
- At the enterprise is carried out the planned accomplishment and modernization of the territory, buildings and structures;
- Employees are provided with material assistance (e.g. wedding, funeral, childbirth, medical treatment, etc.) and bonuses for the holidays;
- There are additional payments for the length of service, the quality of the work performed, professional skills, for assignments of special complexity.
Alexander Homichenko, the Uniflex General Director noted:
"The SMETA audit allows us to work with customers in European market, to feel confident in negotiations with multinational companies. Passing the audit confirms that we, as the Company, understand the importance of the social aspects of doing business and our staff value".